Saturday, June 15, 2013

Wet N Wild Private Viewing

Hey loves!

I really want to do my best at keeping this blog running but I'm just warning you guys that the next few posts might be on the short side. This one is a palate cleanser. Sometimes a girl just wants to rock a nice nude polish. My baby sis Mims turned me on to this shade called Private Viewing. This one is a creamy beige that goes on flawlessly. Since it's a little on the sheer side I had to do three coats to get this opaque but it was soooo worth it.

Sometimes it's nice to take a break from all the summer neons!

Besos,
Vee...xox...





3 comments:

  1. I have private viewing also, and it's one of my favorite nude polishes. And you are so right, sometimes it's nice to take a break from all the neon polishes of the summer. I'm thinking of doing a white mani soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this nude color ! Especially since we're about the same complexion! Thanks for sharing !

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete