Sunday, March 04, 2012

Calling all nurses! feat. Sally Hansen's Lively Lilac


Hey guys,

I haven’t done much swatching or nail art over the past week and a half or so. Not for lack of ideas but because I’ve been preoccupied with other aspects of my life and busy holding things down at home.  So much so that I have not worn any polish in 4 days. I know right? I saw my friend Miche Friday and she took one look at my hands and said “You’re not wearing polish?!? Oh no Vam, I don’t like it!” Only good friends can say things like this to you and not hurt your feelings, ha!

Life is pretty stressful right now and my body is not handling the pressure very well. Two weeks ago I ended up with eczema on my face, which had never happened before. NO BUENO. I needed to get this taken care of ASAP and I didn’t want to have to use any harsh creams so I called on two of my friends who are nursing students (hey Miche & Glav!). They were super sweet and helpful, giving me tips on how to take care of my flare up and I’m glad to say that it cleared up very quickly. So today’s mani is dedicated to my personal nursing staff  (doesn’t that make me sound like a boss?), thank you girls for letting me be a cranky patient and for helping me get my sexy back!

I give you EKG nails! The basecoat is Sally Hansen’s Insta Dri in Lively Lilac. I then painted on the lines with black acrylic paint and added a fimo heart for cuteness.

Besos!
Vee...xox…



6 comments:

  1. you are truly gifted with creativity girl! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thank you for the shout out! Too bad i can'twear polish @ work:( Cannot waig for you to hook me up soon I hope...... continue the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'ma hook you up right, you 'gon have patients lining up at your door just so you can put your pretty hands on 'em!

      Delete
  3. I am totally loving this!!
    I'm gonna have to experiment on my nails, and I do say experiment cause that's exactly what it's going to be...I forgot to mention that experiment will be disastrous :)

    Keep up good work dear!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, it's all about experimenting! and screwing up a few times along the way lol

      Delete