Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pink Wednesday feat. OPI's Pedal Faster Suzi!


It’s Pink Wednesday again!

Hope everyone in doing well. I’m sure I’d be doing much better if I could have my nails back to a decent length but hey what can you do… The one good thing about having short nails is that it’s way easier for me to stamp using full nail images. I also think that it keeps me from focusing on the length of my nails or lack thereof.

Let’s talk nail polish! Today’s manicure is 2 coats of OPI’s Pedal Faster Suzi! From the Holland collection which was gifted to me by my sissie Mims (love you peanut!). I could have gone for a 3rd coat but stamping is very forgiving so 2 was enough. Using Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Flashy Fuchsia I picked a cute pattern from BM plate 201 and there you have it!

Super simple. Super cute.

Besos!
Vee…xox…

Happy Pink Wednesday!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment