Friday, March 23, 2012

Lucky me! feat Essie's She's Picture Perfect


Hey Loves,

I was really happy to see Essie’s new Sure Shot collection at the pharmacy by my house last week so I picked up She’s Picture Perfect. I was even happier to see that the polish was marked at 7$ instead of it’s regular 10$ price tag! Sounds like a deal huh? Well imagine my surprise when I make it to the cash and the cashier notices that the polish is incorrectly priced (it really should have been 10$). Long story short: I ended up getting that polish for FREE because someone tagged it wrong! (something about a law we have for the protection of consumers…) SCORE! I also got Essie’s No More Film for free so I’ll b sure to post swatches of it shortly.

I decided to keep this look plain and just added a few stones to the ring finger. Kinda like jewelry for your nails. That’s it folks!

Besos!
Vee…xox…

I love pastels for Spring!



2 comments: