Friday, April 19, 2013

China Glaze Bogie and some stamping!

Hi guys!

I've always wanted to be able to have photographed swatches of my collection. I'm starting slowly but surely. I hope to be able to get through at least half of my collection by the end of the year... We'll see how that works out...

Let's get to the swatch! The polish of the day is China Glaze's Bogie from the 2010 Vintage Vixen collection. The silvery shimmer gives a smokey look to this rich eggplant color. This actually looks much better on the nail than I had expected.





And because I just can't leave well enough alone I decided to break out Essie's Nothing Else Metals and Cheeky plate CH50 (summer collection) for some stamping fun. The print was a little abstract but I decided to give it a go anyway. Not to bad...


Enjoy!
Vee...xox...

No comments:

Post a Comment