Saturday, June 01, 2013

Oh snap! Your girl is baaaack!!!! lol

Hey loves!!!

It has been waaaaaaayyyyy too long. My laptop died on me and I've been so busy doing nails for other people, singing and taking care of my kids that I had to take a break. I should have things back to normal within a week or two so bear with me. Thank you to everyone who still stops by hoping I'll have a new post up lol.

I wanna show you some nails I worked on today, super simple but I really love the way these turned out. Lory and I used to work together a few years ago and we've been able to keep in touch thanks to Facebook so when she told me that she and her sister Veronica wanted to get pampered I had to say yes. Lovely clients with lovely nails, what more could I ask for?

Lory opted for a creamy neon orange by Gel II called Lightening Orange. She kept it simple with a tribal design. I think this looks so great with her complexion. It really pops!

If you're in the Montreal area feel free to hit me up to book your appointment! I can be reached via email at vamica.bony@hotmail.com

Besos!
Vee...xox...

































No comments:

Post a Comment