Sunday, March 04, 2012

Haitian Tag Video + nails feat. China Glaze's Skyscraper


Hey guys!

I recently recorded and uploaded a Haitian tag to my YouTube channel. I am guessing that you guys now know that I am Canadian but born of Haitian parents and even though I’ve emerged myself in Canadian culture (whatever that means, we’re such a mix!) I have been exposed to Haitian culture all my life and it is a part of me I cannot deny. So I did this tag for fun and I also wanted to show you the nail polish I had on in the video.


This was 1 coat of China Glaze’s First Mate topped off with 2 coats of China Glaze’s  Skyscraper. One coat would have sufficed but I like my glitter pretty opaque.

Besos!
Vee…xox…

Forgive my red cuticles, I was swatching lots of red polish! 

Simple but so beautiful



No comments:

Post a Comment