Thursday, April 26, 2012

Neutrals feat. Taffeta by Gelish


Hey loves!

Your girl is back to show you the nails of one of my clients.

Jenny is an RN in pediatric surgery. So not only is she rough on her hands but she also doesn't have the time to be painting them every other day. She wanted colour that could last longer than 2 days so I recommended she give Gelish a try. Due to her professional obligations she requested a neutral shade so we went for Taffeta which is a very sheer pearly pink. 

We did 4 coats just to even things out. The smile line is still visible but the nails have that healthy look to them. I enjoyed working on Jenny. That's one smart cookie right there! She blessed me with some awesome knowledge and wisdom. That's what so great about what I do. I get to make people feel pretty but in return my clients bless me with advice, laughter, compassion and so much more. 

Besos, 
Vee…xox…

Before




Nurse Jenny called to surgery, STAT! lol
Gelish in Taffeta



No comments:

Post a Comment