Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hoping on the bandwagon feat Gelish Magnito in Inseparable Forces

Hey guys!

Magnetic nail polish has been all the rave for a while now. Though it’s supposed to be the new crackle/shatter of the moment, I’m probably the last person on earth who hasn’t tried it. I already own a Layla magnetic polish but the thing has been collecting dust for months (too many options not enough hands!). I was going through the bin looking for something to swatch when I decided to go for Gelish’s Magneto nail polish in Inseparable Forces. This shade also comes in the soak off gel polish formula (which I also own) but today’s pics are of the traditional formula.

This stuff is actually pretty cool. I just wish I had different designs to play with but this is still awesome. I love this deep blue and the way the magnetic particles look once the design has been created. I don’t know how long this trend will last but I’m enjoying it so far.

What do you think about magnetic polish? Have you tried it yet?

Besos,
Vee…xox…



3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure to understand how it works does the polish create this pattern on it's own?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Actually the nail polish contains magnetic particles and the cap of the nail polish is a magnet that has a specific design in it. All you do is paint your nails and on the 2nd coat (while the polish is still wet) you place the magnet over the nail for 5 to 10 seconds and the particles will move to create the pattern on the magnet. Pretty cool.

      Delete