Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Midnight Glitter ft Color Club Blue-Topia

Hi guys!

I first saw Color Club's Blue-Topia while reading one of my favorite nail blogs called Let Them Have Polish. I fell in love with that deep blue shade as soon as I laid eyes on it. Sadly I'm only now getting around to using it. In order to achieve today's manicure I painted on two thin coats of Blue-Topia and once that had dried I added one coat of Kleancolor's Blue-Eyed Girl.

This glitter is lovely. You do have to be a bit more careful when it comes to the placement of the glitter on your nails but nothing too dramatic. I left the ring finger bare and then stamped on an Asian sign using SH Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep.

I really like how this turned out :)

Besos,
Vee...xox...




No comments:

Post a Comment