Friday, March 29, 2013

I love me some watermarbling!

Hey guys!

I have not done any watermarbling in OVER a year (I know... shame on me) so I decided to give this technique another go just recently but only as an accent finger. I figured it's better to start small and get myself in back into the habit before going for a full mani. Watermarbling is quite messy which can be discouraging for some (ie: me) so make sure to cover up the surface you'll be working on and to have all you supplies close.

The base color is SH Insta-Dri in Snappy Sorbet. I had actually put down a coat of red polish on the accent finger but it got covered up by my design in the end. The watermarble design was created using my base color along with SH Insta-Dri in Lightening and Essie Blanc.

I love this! I'm so happy it wasn't a hot mess and the clean up was a breeze! This is definitely making me want to try again with different color combinations.

So have you ever watermarbled? If so what's your favorite color combo?

Besos,
Vee...xox...








No comments:

Post a Comment