Friday, March 15, 2013

New tribal nails!

Hi guys,

Your girl is back and today I want to get right into some nail art! This tribal look was inspired  by African patterns. I think almond shaped nails are always classy and in this case it actually makes up for the fact that this is a pretty bold manicure. Classy. Meet Flashy.

I incorporated some of my go-to nail art techniques; stamping and freehand painting. The base colors and stamping work was all done using nail polish and I freehanded the designs on the thumb and ring fingers using acrylic paints.

I think the Afro Twins are fun! How do you feel about bold nails?

Besos
Vee…xox…







Nail polish
OPI A Roll In The Hague & The “It” Color
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out
Konad Special Polish Black

Accessories
Ring - H&M
Leggings - Sirens
Black top - Joe’s

No comments:

Post a Comment