Friday, October 07, 2011

It's that time of the year!


Hi guys!    
        
I hope everyone is doing well and I want to say hi to the new people following my blog. I truly appreciate you stopping by and checking me out.

Today officially kicks off my Halloween manicure series! I’ll be posting Halloween-themed manis every Friday this month. I know that there will be many parties and events to attend and I wanted to show you guys some cute looks to go with your Halloween outfits.

I actually rocked this first look at work and got many compliments on it. I started off with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out and a layer of Sèche Vite. Next I used French manicure guides to protect the half moon and just painted the rest of the nail with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed. Once all of that was dry I chose a spider design from a Bundle Monster plate and stamped cute little spiders on the index and ring finger.

So what you think about this look? Feel free to send me some suggestions for my next Halloween mani.

My spider senses are tingling…


For more cute Halloween manis be sure to check out Polish Insomniac's Halloween link party!

Talk to you later!
Vee…xox…

2 comments: