Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Kinda glittery eh?


Hey guys!

Yes I am alive and well. I was forced to take a little break from blogging after some stupid kids stole my iphone, which I had been using to take my nail pics but now that that’s been sorted out, I’m just trying to get back up to speed with all the posts I’ve put on hold. My Halloween series will resume this Friday and it will be a twofer to make up for last week.

Today I’ll be showing you the polish I wore to my friend’s birthday dinner this past Saturday (Hey Fed!). We went out to this little Jamaican restaurant and had some much needed girl time.

OPI’s Gone Gonzo! is only one off the 6 amazing glitters that make up the new Muppets collection.  When I saw it there in the display,  I stopped dead in my tracks and tried to play it off like I wasn’t dying to take a bottle home. I turn around only to  find Jon looking at me like “Oh would you just get the damn thing already?!?”.

Ahhhhhhh. Love at first glitter. I used Sally Hansen’s Blue Away as a base and added 3 coats of Gone Gonzo! – What?!? With glitter you either go big or go home man.

Glitterific!

 Talk to you guys soon!
Vee…xox…

3 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty on you! I just picked it up this past weekend :) I think Canada gets their OPI releases earlier than the US. The Muppets Collection just hit stores this weekend here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiffany! I always that thought that Canada got their stuff late. Needless to say I was mucho happy when I saw this at the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is Glitteriffic! I got the green version of this "Fresh Frog of Bell Air"... this blue looks so lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete