Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What I've been up to...


Hi guys!

I just wanted to show you what I’ve been up to lately.

This interest in nail polish and nail art isn’t going away. If anything it’s only increasing! But even with the endless possibilities that lacquer offers, I wanted to gain more knowledge and find new ways to express myself creatively. Because at the end of the day this is exactly what nail art does for me. I know it sounds nuts but there’s so much more to polish than just slapping it on the nail and calling it a day. I dunno that I could ever find the right words to explain it, lol.  

I have been doing some research on acrylic nails and have finally started practicing. The picture below is my very first set of acrylic nails. None of that pharmacy stuff. This is the real deal. My nose is still adjusting to the smell! lol It’s not perfect but for my very first time trying I am pretty darn pleased with myself. My sister Chachi (her nickname) was nice enough to let me use her as my guinea pig and I’m happy to report that she was also happy with the results. Hey if I had someone to do my nails for free I’d be happy too. Once I’ve mastered the basics I’ll be able to take my nail art to another level. I can’t wait to start practicing 3D acrylic nail art.  I already know it’s gonna be BANANAS! Well, they do say that practice makes perfect so I’m off to work on my craft. Talk to you guys later!

Clear acrylic and white tips



Besos!
Vee…xox…

No comments:

Post a Comment