Saturday, November 03, 2012

Sweet Chocolate for Fay Dangerr...

Hey guys!

I've been a busy bee but all work and no play does makes Vee a very dull girl so I was very happy when my girlfriend and client Fay Dangerr called me up to get her nails done. Fay had no idea what she wanted to do to her nails but she did know that she didn't really want to add any enhancements. She also expressed to me how annoyed she was with her breaking nails and how she missed her long claws. With that in mind I recommended that she try Gelish. I explained to her that Gelish would give her the added strength her nails need.

After going through my stash she finally settled on a shade called Sweet Chocolate which is a rich brown with gold shimmer running through it. Brown polish might not be your cup of tea but this one is definitely a stand-out. Right before top coating Fay's nails I stamped a delicate moon design on her ring fingers using Essie's Good As Gold.

Classy and neutral but so far from boring!

Enjoy,
Vee...xox...

This manicure will last Fay a good two weeks or more with no chips. Loving the shine.






Special thanks to Emmee from Click, Flash, Buzz for the lovely pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment