Friday, November 30, 2012

I love polish uh... duh. feat China Glaze Light As Air

Happy Friday!

I'm still Gelished up and my nails are finally growing back out! I'll continue with the back to back Gelish sets until I get to a reasonable length but in between these manicures I usually put together a few looks for fun.

This ode to nail polish was perfect for a lacquer freak like me. I did a gradient on the thumb and ring finger using China Glaze Secret Periwinkle, Light As Air and Essie's Play Date. CG Secret Periwinkle was used on all the other fingers. Finally, I stamped the nails using Maybelline Color Show in Amethyst Ablaze. It's only once I had already uploaded the pics that I noticed that I hadn't done such a good job of cleaning up my ring finger (gradiants are a little messy). Still,  you see what look I was going for.

Looks like lacquered love to me!

Besos,
Vee...xox...



 





No comments:

Post a Comment