Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Reconnecting! feat. Gelish If Tomorrow Never Comes

Hey Loves!

2012 was one hell of a year for me... I had kinda lost touch for a moment but now that I feel better it's all about reconnecting! I don't have a lot of girlfriends but the ones I do have I wouldn't trade even for a pile of polish. We have wine, we laugh, we cry and occasionally sing along to Beyoncé *giggles* All while painting our nails of course! There were no sing-a longs at our last get together but we did break out the Gelish for my girl Fabienne. This was during the holidays and so Fabs opted for a festive shade of red called If Tomorrow Never Comes. There's just something so sexy about red claws... Throw some animal print in the mix and IT'S A WRAP!

Don't hurt 'em too bad Fabs...

Big thanks to Ms Double XL for the pictures xox






Besos,
Vee...xox...


No comments:

Post a Comment