Monday, January 21, 2013

Spotlight on MTL feat Ryan Stevenson and OPI

Hey loves!

Today I'm doing something a little different. I live in the great city of Montreal and it is so full of talented artists that I thought it would be fun to put together a few posts introducing you to some of these pretty awesome people.

Do you know Ryan Stevenson? It not, let me show you:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/rjwsbeats 
Photographer: Andreanne Lemire

Okay so now that I've got your full attention! Ryan is a kick ass drummer. As some of you may already know, I'm a vocalist and so I got to meet Ryan while I worked for MTL rapper Imposs about 2 years ago. We've worked on more gigs since and even opened for Wyclef Jean together. Ryan is no joke! The man has played for artists such as P. Diddy, Wyclef Jean, French Montana, Ace Hood, T-Pain and more. Don't let that short list fool you; the man plays to any genre. Find out more about Ryan here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment