Friday, January 18, 2013

The return of hurricane Sandy feat Essie Aruba Blue

Happy Friday good people!

I cannot wait to kick my feet up and relax... I've been feeling a little fried this week so I'm going to try to be good to myself and rest up... a little. As much as the 9 to 5 can be draining, painting nails brings me back to life!

Sandy's back from vacation and wanted to get her nails done by yours truly. The girl had fallen in love with this sapphire blue and just had to have it on her nails. So after giving her a UV gel overlay I painted on two coats of Essie's Aruba Blue. We added some glitter to her ring fingers using Essie's Set In Stones. I love this glitter it gives great coverage and it's not thick or goopy.

Definitely an eye-catcher!






Besos,
Vee...xox...

No comments:

Post a Comment