Friday, January 25, 2013

Rihanna Diamond nails feat Gelish & Double XL

Hi guys!

I still have some pictures saved in the vault so today I want to show you a set I worked on for Ms Double XL. Working on Sarah is always loads of fun and this time was no exception. She came to me a few days before New Year's asking for Gelish and "diamonds". The girl sang along to Rihanna's Diamonds track the whole frickin' time. The same damn line. Over and over. "Shine bright like a diiiiiiiiaaaaammmmoooooonnnndddddd!" Needless to say I couldn't get the song out of my head for the rest of the night.

I managed to finish the manicure and it's hawt. What you see below is Black Shadow with Twinkle on the tips and Allure on the ring fingers which were also topped off with Twinkle. Can't forget the diiiiiiiamonds!








Besos,
Vee...xox...

No comments:

Post a Comment