Monday, February 06, 2012

Essie Mint Candy Apple & Animal Print!


Hey guys!

Today’s manicure is pretty flashy but since this is my last week at my job (I’m leaving  to protect what’s left of my sanity lol) I am feeling very free and therefore, very creative.

I started with 3 coats of Essie Mint Candy Apple. This shade is hot, especially on darker skin tones but the formula is a bit of a pain in the ass. Expect mucho bald spots and dragging. I hadn’t done anything with animal print in so long that I decided to dust off my Konad plates for this one. Using Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Lively Lilac I added prints to all the fingers and the outlined them with silver striping tape. Lastly I added a purple rhinestone to my ring fingers and surrounded them with silver bullion beads. I really like this look. Perfect for hitting the clubs or dinner with your girls. Click on the images for a closer look.

Besos!
Vee…xox…

What are you guys wearing on your nails today?



3 comments:

  1. aww Essie - Mint Candy Apple is probably my favorite of all my Essie polishes! Love the mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for your comment on my blog. I know I've been rubbish haven't I! I have some pics still to upload of NYE!! hahahaa.

    I will give this a go soon.

    Loving your mani, Mint Candy Apple is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete