Monday, February 20, 2012

Ramblings + nails feat. Sally Hansen Blue-Away


Hi guys!

The week has been kinda so-so… Unemployment sucks. Not much else to be said about that lol. Other than that, my cat Jackson is alive and scaring the crap out of my kids. They love him to death but he’s been on some hunter mode where he just jumps on everything! If I didn’t know any better I’d think that cat was doing crack cocaine. 

Speaking of cats, today’s manicure is dedicated to the felines! This is 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta Dri  in Brisk Blue for the ring finger and Blue-Away for all the others (also Insta Dri). I alternated the colors for the spots and used a black striper pen to give them more definition.

Love this manicure. I’m a sucker for animal print.

Besos!
Vee…xox…




2 comments:

  1. i just did this on my nails soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Animal print makes me wanna go out and party lol

      Delete