Sunday, February 05, 2012

OPI's Cuckoo For This Color = Memories!


Hi loves!

Okay so I’m gonna take you guys back into time with this one. Today’s polish is THE polish that started it all for me. I’ve led a pretty fast paced life over the past 7 and a half years… With kids, a house, going back to school and trying to support Jon with his business I kinda got lost in the shuffle. I had stopped taking care of myself. I wasn’t doing anything for myself anymore. Everything was for my boys. I was a girlfriend and a mother but somewhere along the way I had stopped being ME. I didn’t even have any hobbies anymore! So after having my second child I started getting into YouTube beauty channels which totally sparked back up my love of makeup (your girl is a TOTAL junky). I also started watching videos about nail polish and that’s where it all began! lol Before that, OPI was a brand that I only wore when I went to the salon (which was rarely) and so after seeing so many pretty nails online I went out and purchased my very first OPI nail polish.

Queue the lights and angels singing

Cuckoo For This Color is the very first OPI polish I have ever owned. It is gorgeous and the formula is super easy to work with. Sadly I only got to wear it once because my interest for polish (not to say obsession) took off very quickly after that! With now almost 400 polishes in my collection it’s very difficult for me to wear the same polish twice (too many untried) but I had to pull this baby back out and take that trip down memory lane with you guys.

Besos!
Vee…xox…

This is 2 easy coats




 Stamping with SH Silver Sweep and clear rhinestones at the center




2 comments:

  1. Great post,gorgeous colour&nails

    Thank u so much for e lovely b'day message dear,made my day! U have a lovely blog am following nw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you. You're a sweety pie! Love the clothes you got for your b-day!

    ReplyDelete