Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend debauchery + Color Club's Pucci-Licious


Hi guys!

I hope everyone’s weekend went well! Mine was great until I got sick Saturday night and all day Sunday.  

Never mind the sucky part, Friday I got my sons a surprise; a new kitty cat! We named him Jackson. It’s tradition in Jon’s family for all the boys to be given names that start with the letter J. Since our new kitty is a boy my sons (Jevaughn & Jamian) figured that Jackson would be very fitting.

Isn’t he adorable? He’s so tiny!


I ended up hosting a girl’s night in that night. My sisters, my good friend Miche and I enjoyed good food (cooked by yours truly), some 18 and over trash talk, lots of booze and nail polish of course!


Miche was due for a good mani so I gave her the full spa treatment complete with exfoliation and a hand massage. She gave me carte blanche for the manicure so I started with 2 coast of Color Club’s Pucci-Licious. I added one coat of Nicole by OPI’s One Less Lonely Glitter to the ring fingers and stamped the word “Love” on them using Konad polish in black. I then stamped kisses on all the other fingers with Konad polish in white and added one coat of OPI’s I Juggle Men just for added shimmer.



Needless to say that clean up was gonna have to wait til the morning!



Besos!
Vee…xox…


No comments:

Post a Comment