Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sexy nails feat. OPI's Animal-istic


Hey loves!

Just a quick post to show you a swatch of a polish that really caught my eye but that I just haven’t had the chance to wear/swatch yet. OPI’s Animal-istic is a bright red with hints of orange and tons of beautiful shimmer. This polish goes on quite smoothly though some might consider it a little runny if you compare it to the consistency of a cream polish. Carefully wiping the excess off of your brush will help you avoid flooding your cuticles.

This shade is mad sexy. I don’t know if it’s the shimmer or the overall juicy look of this lacquer but I do know that it’s muy caliente. Totally made for the grown and sexy and luckily for me I just happen to be both of those things. Ha!

Besos!
Vee..xox…

What shade do you throw on when you want to feel sexy?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment